Contact our experienced attorneys today at (203) 325-4491 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a free, confidential consultation.
SGT is a plaintiffs’ law firm that has pursued life-changing cases in and outside Connecticut for nearly 50 years. We only accept cases we are willing try to verdict, an approach that has earned us a reputation for excellence at trial in high value cases. Our track record speaks for itself: we’ve returned billions of dollars in jury verdicts and settlements in class action, personal injury, medical malpractice, and other complex matters to our clients.
Recent News & Publications
March 21, 2023 • SGT Blog PFAS Water Regs' Compliance Costs May Spark Litigation
March 1, 2023 • News Media Reports on $5 Million Settlement for Family of Bart Palosz
February 28, 2023 • Press Releases Greenwich Agrees to Pay $5 Million to the Estate of Bart Palosz
February 16, 2023 • News Law360, Connecticut Law Tribune Report on Daniel Jo Promotion to Partner
February 14, 2023 • Press Releases Silver Golub & Teitell Names Daniel S. Jo a Partner
- $3.6 Bn Class Action Settlement for State of Connecticut Against Big Tobacco
- $250 Mn First Amendment Class Action Settlement for Connecticut Union Members
- $145 Mn Settlement for AllianzGI Mutual Fund Investors
- $38.5 Mn Jury Verdict for Injuries Sustained during Childbirth
- $370 Mn Special Award to Connecticut for SGT’s Contribution to Big Tobacco Settlement
- $3.6 Mn Connecticut’s First Ever $1 Million+ Medical Malpractice Jury Verdict
- $19.75 Mn Settlement for Wrongful Death from Trucking Accident
- $52.3 Mn Products Liability Judgment for Smoking-related Injuries
- $150 Mn False Claims Act Settlement against Defense Contractor
- $15+ Mn Settlement for Public Retirement System Investor in Madoff Feeder Funds
- $40 Mn Judgment at Trial for 70 Municipalities Injured by Enron Fraud
- $16.7 Mn Settlement for Anesthesia Error during Childbirth
Find an Attorney
Our team of dedicated attorneys prides itself on almost 50 years of success in high-stakes litigation. To learn more about our attorneys and their practices, use the search feature below.