Contact our experienced attorneys today at (203) 325-4491 or email@example.com to arrange a free, confidential consultation.
November 6, 2018
A PROBATE & ESTATES COMMITTEE LUNCHEON PROGRAM CO-SPONSORED BY THE FAIRFIELD COUNTY BAR ASSOCATION (FCBA) WITH THE FAIRFIELD COUNTY BAR FOUNDATION
FCBA Co-Chairs: Mark Chioffi & Michael Clear
At the office of Fairfield County Bar Association
970 Summer Street, Stamford, CT
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2018 NOON to 2:00 PM
Stefania L. Bartlett, Esq. & Cara Howe Santoro, Esq.
Cummings & Lockwood LLC
Jennifer Pagnillo, Esq., Day Pitney LLP
Jay H. Sandak, Esq., Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP
Ernie F. Teitell, Esq., Silver Golub &Teitell LLp
- Have you ever considered starting a charitable foundation? Don’t know where to start?
- Talk with local lawyers who have started their own foundations for their insights.
- Our panel will also include representatives from Foundation Source and Fairfield County Community Foundation to discuss other types of charitable vehicles
- Statutory Framework
- Characteristics of a Private Foundation and their alternatives
- Considerations when forming a Private Foundation
- Qualifying for and maintaining tax exemption
- Administration of a Private Foundation (including compliance, grant-making and investment considerations)
Registration: 12:00 to 12:15 pm
Pricing, including lunch & materials: $50 (Members); $75 (Non-Members)
*Reduced Rate FCBA Members: $35 *(Legal Administrators, Paralegals, Law Students & Law Clerks)
- THE FAIRFIELD COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION IS AN ACCREDITED PROVIDER FOR NY & CT CLE
- 2 TRANSITIONAL & NON-TRANSITIONAL NY & CT CLE AREA OF PRACTICE CREDITS
- FULL REFUND WITH 48-HOUR CANCELLATION NOTICE
- Information on financial assistance is available upon request