Just a reminder from Mike Kennedy that we are one of the drop off locations for the Fairfield County Bar Foundation’s (FCBA) 13th Annual Toy and Gift Drive. There is a box for any donations in our lobby. Please note the deadline for donations is tomorrow, Wednesday, December 16.
They are in need of new and unwrapped toys for younger children, grocery store gift cards and other appropriate gifts (e.g., gift certificates to clothing, music or book stores) for older children and teenagers.
The FCBA also delivers food baskets to needy families in the area. Your generosity is appreciated and makes a difference in the community. Checks may be made out to: “Fairfield County Bar Foundation,” a 501c3.
To meet the goal of donating 500 toys and gifts and $3,000, please bring your donation to the office of the FCBA or any of the sponsoring firms in addition to Silver Golub & Teitell LLP.
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer to help deliver toys and gifts, please call Jeanne or Lina at (203) 327-7041.
The Toy and Gift Drive Collection Sites include:
• Megan Baroni (462-7528), Robinson & Cole, 1055 Washington Blvd., Stamford
• Michael Barbarula (357-9200), Ryan Deluca LLP, 707 Summer St., Stamford
• Nicholas Vitti (327-2000), Cacace Tusch & Santagata, 1111 Summer St., Stamford
• Dan Fox (324-6777), Curtis, Brinckerhoff & Barrett, 666 Summer Street, Stamford
• Jevera Hennessey (625-5300), Kaye and Hennessey, 71 Lewis Street, Greenwich
• Kara A. T. Murphy (853-7000), Tierney Zullo Flaherty & Murphy, 134 East Avenue, Norwalk
• Jon Kelson (358-0800) Diserio Martin O’Connor & Castiglioni, 1010 Washington Blvd., Stamford
• Michael Kennedy (325-4491), Silver Golub & Teitell, 184 Atlantic Street, Stamford
• Joe Noferi, (327-4500). Ohlandt, Greely, Ruggiero & Perle, One Landmark Square, 10th Fl. Stamford
• Jeanne & Lina (327-7041), Fairfield County Bar Association, 970 Summer St, Stamford
Thanking you in advance …
Silver Golub & Teitell LLP
203-325-4491 ext. 174