Contact our experienced attorneys today at (203) 325-4491 or email@example.com to arrange a free, confidential consultation.
March 3, 2016
How to Identify & Prove Head Injuries, Emotional Distress & Chronic Pain Through Expert Testimony
Paul A. Slager, Esq. (Co-Chair)
Silver Golub & Teitell LLP
Anastasios T. Savvaides, Esq. (Co-Chair)
Tooher Wocl & Leydon, LLC
Vincent Carlesi, MD
Pain Management Associates of CT, PC
Jeffrey Deitz, MD
Fairfield County Psychiatry
Robert P. Tepley, PhD
Neuropsychology Consultants, LLC
Leah F. Walsh, Esq.
Ventura Ribeiro & Smith
In nearly every injury case, your client has injuries that are real, but difficult to understand and explain. Obtaining fair compensation for your clients requires you prove these injuries. This seminar features doctors who specialize in treating these patients (specialists in pain management, psychiatry and neuropsychology) who will help you identify and understand your clients’ important, but invisible injuries.
Here are just some of the topics included:
- What is a Concussion? - Identifying and Developing Evidence to Prove Mild TBI in your cases
- Understanding & Developing Evidence: Emotional Damages After Trauma, Even in the Absence of
- Obvious Physical Injuries
- Chronic Pain Syndromes
- Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
- From Compassion to Causation: Advocating on Behalf of Clients with Chronic Pain
Time & Place
To register, please visit www.cttriallawyers.org or call (860) 522-4345.