- Angelo A. Ziotas, Esq. (Co-Chair)
Silver Golub & Teitell LLP
- Michael J. Walsh, Esq. (Co-Chair)
Walsh Woodard LLC
- John R. Logan, Esq.
Logan & Mencuccini, LLP
- Stephanie Z. Roberge, Esq.
Kennedy, Johnson, Schwab & Roberge, LLC
- Supreme and Appellate Court Case Review: Analysis of New Developments in the Common Law
- Social Host Liability re: Alcohol Issues, including Representing the Victim in Criminal Proceedings
- Municipal Liability and Immunity in the Defective Premises Context
- Notice Issues
- And More……
This Continuing Legal Education program of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA) is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys, and has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 4.5 credit hours, applicable to the Skills requirement.
The Civil Justice Foundation offers adjusted seminar registration fees for members who require financial assistance. Discounts will be granted on an individual, case by case basis. Please contact Katie Marinan Marino at the CTLA — (860) 522-4345 — for a confidential discussion.